Emotional Intelligence and Inclusion Breakout Conversations
Oct 5, 2022 - 4:00 PM (ET) - Zoom
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Join CFMA’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee immediately following the “How Emotional Intelligence Creates Inclusion and Safety” webinar on Oct. 5 for a conversation with your peers about emotional intelligence and inclusion. Participants will have the opportunity to converse in rich dialogue in small breakout groups to discuss what inclusion means to them and how it can be applied in the workplace.
Be prepared to consider and discuss these important questions:
• When you hear the word inclusion what is the first thing that comes to mind?
• What does inclusion feel like? Share examples of how you have personally experienced inclusion.
• What does low and high emotional intelligence look like to you?
• In any change and development effort there are champions and resistors. Who are the champions for D&I and who are the resistors? How do you learn, leverage, or engage them?
• Make a commitment and be action driven. Name one thing you are willing to do in service of advancing an inclusive culture at your workplace? How will you do it and why?
No presenter information provided.